The Gregory Family | Houston Family Photographer | Houston, Texas

Wednesday, April 3, 2013


I had such a fun time photographing the Gregory family! They are super fun and full of laughs.  This brother and sister duo are just hilarious!
 
 
Little sister is just stunning.  Her curls are just to die for...
 
 
These kiddos have some GORGEOUS skin tones!!
 
 




 
This is one of my very favorites of her picking flowers...
 
 
And of course this series of images of little Miss...LOVE!
 
 
 
I have to also mention that Dad was great during their session! He was up for anything and even had us all laughing.  *High five* to Dad for being such a trooper!
 
 
 
Look how handsome big brother is! Those eyes...
 
 
 
 


 
Thank you so much Gregory family for choosing me for your family portraits!! I hope you love them and cherish them for years to come!! :)
 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Rachel! These look really awesome and I can't wait to have these hung in my home. I was a bit skeptical about the location, but you have amazed us again! - Kevin

Post a Comment