A Sweet First Birthday Session | Houston Children's Photographer

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

So I have this super sweet friend that I met several years ago (almost 7), when I put my first son in a local Mother's Day Out program.
 
Katie was a teacher there and I instantly fell in love with who she is as a person! She is such a wonderful friend whom I share many similar wants, desires and ambitions with.
 
When I found out she was pregnant, I was so honored that they wanted me to do their daughter's newborn portraits. :)
 
I can't believe it's been a year since that session.
 
Here is gorgeous Miss Phoebe Grace during her first birthday session!
 
 
 This is one of my favorite images of the whole session.  I love the emotion here.. and her face says, "What in the world are you people doing?!''  
Lucky for us, she gave us MANY precious smiles!! This one below is just darling!
 





As you can see, she really enjoyed her birthday cake!! We love you Miss Phee! Happy First Birthday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment