Last day of Mother's Day Out

Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm so behind on blog posts...Here are some pictures from Britton and Parker's last day of Mother's Day Out.  I was emotional this day because, Britton left MDO forever.  He starts homeschool with Bryce in August and I just can't believe it's already time for Britton to be in Kindergarten.  It just kills me how fast time goes by.  All day I kept thinking about Britton's first day of MDO.  It feels like yesterday to me.  Sniff. :(

We were blessed with some truly amazing teachers this year.  They were so good to my boys and my boys loved them so much!
Next year (August), Parker goes back to MDO for his second year, and Cooper starts is first year.  I'm sure that will be another emotional day for me. Ha! The tears just keep coming! ;)
Being the cheesy Mom that I am, I made them smile for some pictures so we could remember this day.. my favorite is the one of Britton walking down the hall with all his stuff on his last day. 
I need some kleenex.









0 comments:

Post a Comment