An evening ritual

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Something that we love to do most nights after dinner is head outside and just relax and watch the boys play.  They love it, and we love just sitting together and having a conversation that is somewhat private. ;)

I really enjoy watching them in their element.  Goofing off and playing.. Bryce loves to ride his scooter, Britton loves to ride his bike and recently, has really gotten into rollerblading.  Parker will ride his scooter or his tricycle.  Cooper on the other hand, has not been happy lately about sitting his highchair and watching with us.  He has started attempting to walk, so we started putting him in his walker and letting him cruise around the driveway.  Our driveway is pretty long, but man, he can fly in that thing! Within days he got tired of the walker, and started to climb out of it.  We decided it was time to let him crawl/scoot/walk around outside because he was determied to do it with, or without our permission. :)

The pictures below are some of my favorites of my boys.  I love the one of Parker with his cheesy grin on his tricycle.  And the ones of Cooper first discovering the faucet are hilarious.  You'll notice the image where he had just banged his head on it...priceless.


I also really love the pictures of Cooper with his stick.  Yes, I know sticks are dangerous; I didn't let him hold it but for a few seconds...just long enough to catch these pictures.  My favorite is where he's holding the stick in the air; it looks like he's trying to pull off Harry Potter. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment